Digital Content Specialist; D2C
About the job
Rather Outdoors is a family of industry-leading brands with a common purpose, protecting and nurturing the legendary outdoor brands we grew up with. We are focused on fishing and spending life outdoors while providing outdoor enthusiasts with the right gear for every step of their journey. We’re proud to work with co-workers who share our passions and values, and work as a family to make our mission a success.
- Cross-functional department communication & collaboration.
- Responsible for creating content to deliver a compelling and engaging brand experience.
- Leverage website analytics (Google Analytics) to understand content performance and customer interaction to help identify opportunities and wins.
- Consistently look for opportunity to improve product display pages on our sites through enhanced product content.
- Participates in the alignment of product photography, copy strategies, and digital marketing need to support eCommerce.
- Works with the Marketing team to ensure products and initiatives are supported on the D2C websites.
- Collaborate with the broader eCommerce team to gain synergies with other merchandising requirements.
- Works closely with D2C Marketing Manager to ensure content supports SEO strategy.
- Stays current with eCommerce, market, and industry trends.
- Performs other website tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate resourcefulness, and accountability.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-changing environment.
- Strong computer skills, ability to quickly learn how to navigate various software programs.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Windows based computer applications skills.
- Fishing or Outdoor Industry experience preferred.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with, or without notice.
Rather Outdoors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). This means that we do not discriminate based on race, creed, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or other classification protected under applicable law.