Director of Sales - Zebco
About the job
Rather Outdoors is a family of industry-leading brands focused on fishing and a life spent outdoors. We are looking for a Director of Sales for our Zebco brand who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and is willing to take on challenges head-on.
We're looking for that person that is able to adapt as needed to find solutions on the spot to ensure projects are executed at the highest level.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to drive and achieve the brand sales targets.
- Create and communicate sales goals and ensure brand teams are informed on the progress of those goals.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes.
- Effectively communicate brand/value propositions through presentations and proposals.
- Report on forces that shift strategic directions of account and tactical budgets.
- Cross functional team collaboration for Brand responsibility and synergies across teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proved ability to drive the sales process from start to finish
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of service and products
- Knowledge of how to develop client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Understanding of how to position products against competitors
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are requires of the position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with, or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Rather Outdoors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). This means that we do not discriminate based on race, creed, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or other classification protected under applicable law.