Manager eCommerce Development
About the job
The Manager position will provide solution guidance to the members of our team, including business analysts and developers. This is a hands-on Manager role, at least 50% of the Manager’s time will be spent owning backlog items and developing working code. This position will require you to have the technical skills to evolve the entire e-commerce landscape, troubleshoot production issues, plan for software upgrades, support implementations of new functionality, and to set strategic direction for our e-commerce platforms to best leverage the technology available to meet business needs. This position is required to be physically located in the Columbia, SC metro area.
• Lead technical/developer project team members and offshore team members.
• Review business requirements and functional users stories for feasibility and technical estimation
• Provide insights and guidance to internal and external stakeholders to demonstrate how the EpiServer solution can be leveraged to meet business requirements.
• Teach, mentor, and share knowledge with peers and cross-functional teams.
• Architect experiences based on a foundation of EpiServer, as well as integration with 3rd party systems including legacy backend applications.
• Provide guidance and direction to EpiServer developers during design, development and implementation of features.
• Responsible for all technical integrations with 3rd party and legacy systems.
• Support production systems; proactively work to analyze and resolve production problems in a timely manner. Assess and resolve end user service requests. Contribute to continuous improvement processes including identification of root cause and corrective actions Required
• Experience with EpiServer, Hybris, Salesforce Commerce or another enterprise level eCommerce platform, preferably several systems including EpiServer
• Reactjs, vuejs, .net, C#, MS SQL Server, XML, XSD, GIT, Unix, Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps.
• SAP ERP (ECC), Sage ERP, and other ERP systems knowledge is a strong plus.
• Hands on experience in EpiServer core architecture a huge plus
• Extensive backend integration experience.
• Expert in foundational eCommerce platform & complex SW architecture concepts and has experience & knowledge of multi-channel architecture, data modeling, data exchange and integration.
• Expert in product & content management, account management, order management, pricing & promotions, B2B/B2C commerce.
• Experience in designing B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of eCommerce platforms.
• Knowledge of project methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Good understanding of security technology and IS/IT standard and controls.