Regional Customer Service Representative
About the job
Rather Outdoors is a family of industry-leading brands with a common purpose, protecting and nurturing the legendary outdoor brands we grew up with. We are focused on fishing and spending life outdoors while providing outdoor enthusiasts with the right gear for every step of their journey. We’re proud to work with co-workers who share our passions and values, and work as a family to make our mission a success.
- Order entry, back order management, and data entry.
- Collecting, preparing, and analyzing information to provide insight and dialogue on sales trends.
- Correspond via multiple methods with internal and external contacts.
- Work closely with sales representatives and directors to assist dealer and distributor accounts specific to region.
- Receive and respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct to appropriate departments. (Not sales)
- Cross train between departments and assist where needed.
- Learn and keep up with knowledge of past, current, and upcoming product information related to multiple brands.
- Interact with multiple internal departments to gain and provide information.
- Reporting and special projects as needed.
- Operation of office equipment; fax machine, copier, multi-line phone system, PC, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment by planning, multitasking, and meeting deadlines; all while paying close attention to detail.
- Professionally exercise good judgement and decision making with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capable to create strong relationships across our internal and external organization.
- Fosters a team environment with the ability to be proactive to assist when needed.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Windows based computer applications skills, with strong Excel experience.
- Fishing or Outdoor Industry experience preferred.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with, or without notice.
Rather Outdoors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). This means that we do not discriminate based on race, creed, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or other classification protected under applicable law.