Sales Account Manager
About the job
Rather Outdoors is a family of industry-leading brands with a common purpose, protecting and nurturing the legendary outdoor brands we grew up with. We are focused on fishing and spending life outdoors while providing outdoor enthusiasts with the right gear for every step of their journey. We’re proud to work with co-workers who share our passions and values, and work as a family to make our mission a success.
- Receive and respond to emails in a timely manner
- Answer telephone calls from consumers and provide information as requested related to products, orders, consumer loyalty programs, etc
- Receive and enter Direct to Consumer sales orders into ERP system
- Document all communications with consumers
- Operate office equipment (fax machine, copier, multi-line phone system, PC, etc.).
- Receive and file (both manually and electronically) records related to Consumer Service accounts
- Generate and follow-up on support tickets related to consumer requests
- Direct consumers to other departments when applicable
- Learn, retain, and practice knowledge of product information related to multiple brands
- Maintain a professional and pleasant demeanor
- Demonstrate collaboration with other Consumer Service Agents and other departments
- High school diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to type 55 WPM with 97% accuracy
- Team player with a high level of dedication and integrity.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Windows based computer applications skills.
- Fishing or Outdoor Industry experience preferred.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with, or without notice.
Rather Outdoors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). This means that we do not discriminate based on race, creed, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or other classification protected under applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Consumer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fishing/Outdoor: 1 year (Preferred)