SAP Senior FICO Analyst
About the job
Our mission at Rather Outdoors is to be stewards of the world’s greatest fishing brands and to foster their enduring future. Our story may have started on the water, but we live it out every day through our excellent customer service and by treating each interaction we have integrity, honesty, and gratitude. Recruiting like-minded individuals who are passionate about their work is a top priority for us.
Rather Outdoors is seeking a Senior SAP FICO Analyst that enjoys working in a collaborative environment and who is relentlessly driven to complete the task at hand. We are seeking a co-worker who enjoys collaborating with multiple departments and who can adapt to different scenarios quickly to ensure complete project success.
- Experience with writing functional business requirements.
- Proficient in supporting day-to-day finance Operations and SAP IT teams.
- Highly proficient using Microsoft products (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Word, Visio)
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business strategies and processes
- Ability to impart structure to ambiguity, to create use cases out of homogenous or flat information, to devise appropriate solutions, responses, and approaches
- Ability to lead project workshops for all stages of delivery
- Able to anticipate business process and system risks and work towards resolutions
- Self-motivated and comfortable with initial ambiguity; resourceful enough to drive towards clarity by evaluating the solutions landscape
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with various employees and consultants
- Empathy, patience, and ability to serve internal customers
- To support the ERP Director with all Finance based processes
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to
- communicate clearly, ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- 5+ years of experience in End-to-End FICO functional knowledge and technical acumen within SAP ECC. Experience includes, but is not limited to:
- FI: AR & AP, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Credit Management
- CO: Product Costing, Profit Centre Accounting, COPA
- Full experience within the delivery of the above modules – configuration, testing, training and go lives
- Minimum 2 full life cycle implementations (prior experience defining/implementing worldwide solutions across multiple legal entities in highly complex systems and project environments) including hands-on design and configuration.
- Proven ability to analyze and translate business requirements, processes, and designs into well documented business design process templates.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills including the ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Experience includes business co-ordination, requirement gathering, fit/gap analysis, design, functional specs preparation, testing and support.
- Monitor KPIs, report issues and recommend solutions for improvement
- Accountancy background and/or qualified accountant
- Knowledge in SD, MM and integration with FI
- Working knowledge of SAP integrations such as: Vertex, Avatax, Concur, Paymetric, Winshuttle etc. (preferable)
- Previous experience in SAP integration/interfaces Methodologies as BAPIs, ALE/IDOCs, JDBC, PI and EDI integrations.
- Working knowledge of SAP ABAP, user exits, customer mods, etc.
- Experience of SAP BW and/or BOBJ
- Experience of SAP S/4 Hana and/or Simple Finance
- Previous utilization of Winshuttle, GL Wands
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with, or without notice.
Rather Outdoors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). This means that we do not discriminate based on race, creed, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or other classification protected under applicable law.