Second Shift Supervisor- Distribution Center
About the job
Rather Outdoors is a family of industry-leading brands with a common purpose, protecting and nurturing the legendary outdoor brands we grew up with. We are focused on fishing and spending life outdoors while providing outdoor enthusiasts with the right gear for every step of their journey. We’re proud to work with co-workers who share our passions and values, and work as a family to make our mission a success.
- Lead and motivate employees to complete daily tasks and meet productions deadlines.
- Implement work action plans that line up with business goals and objectives.
- Maintains inventory integrity through accurate systematic movements and cycle counting.
- Occasionally operate material moving equipment either using a gas, electric, and or hand truck.
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and orderly-promoting housekeeping.
- Two-years of related experience and/or training. Equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Knowledge of department specific software programs.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Windows based computer applications skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with, or without notice.
Rather Outdoors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). This means that we do not discriminate based on race, creed, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or other classification protected under applicable law.